We are seeking a Junior Copywriter a boutique agency.
Agency Insight & Culture
Here’s an opportunity to work at an agency that’s big enough to offer a variety of opportunities yet small enough that you won’t get lost in a bureaucracy. You and your contemporaries will get to work on a variety of interesting B2B and B2C clients – you won’t be bored! The agency owners and managers actively mentor to help you grow in your career because that helps them grow their business
What Employees are Saying |
- Mid-size agency where you and your peers work directly with senior management
- Senior management keen on mentorship
- Well established, accessible clients, entrepreneurial spirt
- Attractive range of benefits.
- Easy, convenient commute via public trans, close to lakefront bike path
Glassdoor - Great Rating!
The Role You Will Play
- “Good open team atmosphere. Long term employees. I like the ability to really use my skills.”
- “Awesome place to work with great opportunity to be exposed to different client projects and internal tasks.”
- “Fun group of people! I've met some good friends and collaborated with people who have been in the industry a long time.”
- “Room for growth/promotion, excellent work/life balance, wear multiple hats - allows for strengthening expertise in multiple industries & skill sets.”
- You'll be teamed up with an art director where you can exercise imagination.
- You'll work on a variety of B2B and consumer clients.
- You’ll work on print, broadcast, digital, web, and social media campaigns
- You'll work with both experienced creatives and your contemporaries.
- Ideal for someone early in their career, even a beginner right out of Portfolio School with killer samples!
- Agency or intern agency experience