Do you like working, no - make that playing with words?
Good with bad puns?
Can you make the ordinary interesting?
Is your work attention getting?
Been to Portfolio School?
Have some experience
Looking to break into the agency world?
Let's talk about a copywriting position at a well-established, Michigan Ave./Chicago agency.
Here’s an opportunity to work at an agency that’s big enough to offer a variety of opportunities yet small enough that you won’t get lost in a bureaucracy. You and your contemporaries will get to work on a variety of interesting B2B and B2C clients – you won’t be bored! The agency owners and managers actively mentor to help you grow in your career because that helps them grow their business
Ideal for someone early in their career, even a beginner right out of Portfolio School with killer samples!
College degree, too.
This is NOT a content creation position!
Agency Insight & Culture
- You'll be teamed up with an art director where you can exercise imagination.
- You'll work on a variety of B2B and consumer clients.
- You’ll work on print, broadcast, digital, web, and social media campaigns
- You'll work with both experienced creatives and your contemporaries.
What Employees are Saying |
- Mid-size agency where you and your peers work directly with senior management
- Senior management keen on mentorship
- Well established, accessible clients, entrepreneurial spirt
- Attractive range of benefits.
- Easy, convenient commute via public trans, close to lakefront bike path
Glassdoor - Great Rating!
If you think you’re right for this opportunity, then let’s see your resume & samples!
- “Good open team atmosphere. Long term employees. I like the ability to really use my skills.”
- “Awesome place to work with great opportunity to be exposed to different client projects and internal tasks.”
- “Fun group of people! I've met some good friends and collaborated with people who have been in the industry a long time.”
- “Room for growth/promotion, excellent work/life balance, wear multiple hats - allows for strengthening expertise in multiple industries & skill sets.”