Our client is a leading consulting life science agency partnering with top, global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable.
Due to organic and inorganic growth they are seeking (2) Group Account Supervisors to lead teams and manage and strategically guide top level clients.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Great team atmosphere- people are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Amazing career growth
- Account Management experience in Life Sciences/Pharma
- Strategic chops and Curious and Analytic thinking
- Amicable, likes to be lead but collaborative in nature
- Consulting mindset with creative inner child instincts
What Employees are Saying
- Lots of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Great benefits.
- Accessible leadership.
- A spirit of collaboration infuses the entire team and management.
- Employees are encouraged to be entrepreneurs, and are rewarded for it. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged
- Emphasis on employee happiness -
- Great PTO policy
- Management goes out of their way to ensure employees feel like they are a part of a family, with social gatherings and team building exercises
The Role You will Play
- Participates in strategy development discussions; identifies obstacles and challenges and provide ideas for discussion and implementation
- Develops creative briefs including identifying issues/needs, describing program/project objectives, describing proposed services and assumptions; develop timelines and budget
- Provide internal direction on overall project plans, objectives and deliverables
- Develops tactical and budget recommendations aligned with brand strategies
- Work with internal teams identifying market opportunities that further the clients’ business
- Think on your feet providing direction to internal teams on a variety of project deliverables
- Engage clients in discussions about market challenges and opportunities