Our independent resourceful and growing agency is seeking a Medical Director - Senior Medical Director to join their medical team of 90+ science staff. The work is a mixture of HCP, Medical Communication and DTC.
Working in multiple therapeutic areas ranging from Oncology, Cardiology, Diabetes, Vaccines, Biotech, Immunology, Vascular, Respirator, Dermatology to name a few. They a trusting, transparent, easy going group that is really big on their culture of collaboration, diversity and having some fun along the way.
There is no medical writing test
during the interviewing process - they are guided by professionalism and engaging science and marketing.
Agency Insight & Culture
- One of the biggest independent Science Marketing agencies
- Started by 3 owners out of their apartment in 2005:
- Growing at 385% during a 5-year span of 2005 to present
- All of their business has been referral based
- In 2019 -2020 6 launches and 18 indications
- Work is HCP- 60%, Medical Communication- 35%, DTC- 5%
- 2020 obtained 9- AOR’s fueling growth
- Remote Opportunities
What Employees are Saying |
- Medical Writing Experience
- AMA style
- Oncology preferred
- Agency experience
- Team Player
4 Star Reviews
- Agency has a culture of excellence that I feel honored to have become a part of. The chance to grow is massive because of its bountiful resources. Employees are well supported, too, on the endeavors they take. The management is impartial and treats everyone like family. The work process is also an effective learning curve.
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Smart and Fun People to work with"
- Great Leadership
- Exposure to experts in the field with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the industry; chance to take on more meaningful endeavors and grow; encouraging senior staff who coaches and mentors when there is a need for it; observance of work and life balance; first-class work environment you can focus and excel on; management that genuinely cares and reaches out to answer concerns
- It never gets stressful here despite all the challenging tasks and tough deadlines. That's because we have well-designed processes that enhance internal communication and keep the work flowing. My managers are respectful and professional people. Over time, I have seen them showing integrity in every situation, which made me respect them even more!
The Role you will play
- Contribute to development and implementation of strategy and tactical plans
- Work senior partners as necessary to develop and implement medical strategy across foundational deliverables and tactics
- Develop and maintain deep insights into disease area, product data, and how these translate into commercially actionable market segments and communication approaches
- Work with cross functional internal and external team to translate these insights and approaches into commercial strategy, programs, and tactics
- Oversee content strategy, associated medical reviews, and medical content development
- Contribute to medical writing on as needed basis or oversee medical writers or medical analysts on a project basis
- Help educate and improve the medical fluency of agency staff on assigned accounts
- Contribute to identification and development of organic business growth opportunities with existing clients