We are looking for a strong Strategic Account Director
to oversee strategic development and flawless development of client deliverables. Deep knowledge of managed markets is MUST
as well as strong client relationships
, as this position is the key contact.
Agency Insight and Culture
The Role You Will Play
- Exceptional BONUS
- Hands down, best leadership you will ever find
- Friendly, collaborative, transparent culture with easily-accessible leadership
- Doer culture – “If you dream it, we will do it”
- Agency’s promotional arm has deep rooted relationships readily available to tap into the wealth and network to drive business
- Strong healthcare, benefits, vacation, and 401K
- Maintains a current and deep knowledge of the client’s business in order to direct and contribute to their needs. Uses such knowledge to anticipate the need for strategic changes.
- Works closely with clients to develop account manager tools that are utilized in the field when meeting with market access stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of the market access landscape that can be applied when developing market access training initiatives (e-learning modules, live training, etc.) for our clients.
- Works closely with business development and strategic planning team to help develop well-informed briefs for all projects
- Drives strategy, integrated thinking to foster creative solutions that achieve brand objectives across all disciplines. Collaborates with all teams to develop the solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of the integrated marketing disciplines
- Able to lead client and account team calls/meetings/presentations
- Oversees all aspects of financial planning, including scope of work development, budget reports and tracking
- Continually monitors profitability of his/her business and advises team of potential growth opportunities within either existing or new business
- Supports new business opportunities
- Oversees strategy, sales team and trainings
- Reports to the VP of the Managed Markets team
- Good knowledge/ experience in Managed Markets
- Experience with managing programs/e-learning/webinars/account management tools/Payor/Payer
- Travel required to clients (Depending on COVID-19)
- Able to collaborate across a multi-disciplinary brand team