Our client is seeking an Account Supervisor for their expanding and growing team - they also seek a Senior AE and Jr. Account Supervisor.
Agency Insight & Culture
What Employees are Saying |
- One of the biggest independent Science Marketing agencies
- Started by 3 owners out of their apartment in 2005:
- Growing at 385% during a 5-year span of 2005 to present
- All of their business has been referral based
- In 2019 - 6 launches and 18 indications
- Work is HCP- 60%, Medical Communication- 35%, DTC- 5%
- 2020 obtained 9- AOR’s fueling growth
4 Star Reviews
The Role You Will Play
- Agency has a culture of excellence that I feel honored to have become a part of. The chance to grow is massive because of its bountiful resources. Employees are well supported, too, on the endeavors they take. The management is impartial and treats everyone like family. The work process is also an effective learning curve.
- Smart and Fun People to work with"
- Great Leadership
- Exposure to experts in the field with comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the industry; a chance to take on more meaningful endeavors and grow; encouraging senior staff who coaches and mentors when there is a need for it; observance of work and life balance; first-class work environment you can focus and excel on; management that genuinely cares and reaches out to answer concerns
- It never gets stressful here despite all the challenging tasks and tough deadlines. That's because we have well-designed processes that enhance internal communication and keep the work flowing. My managers are respectful and professional people. Over time, I have seen them showing integrity in every situation, which made me respect them even more!
- Represents client viewpoint in day-to-day project execution while partnering with Project Management to complete project plan grounded in scope of work, timeline, deliverables, and client/agency process
- Proactively manages Account and client deliverables in project work plan in partnership with Project Management
- Conducts regular client status meetings to communicate project development and maintain alignment with client objectives
- Manages client submissions and ensures agency work remains in compliance with client guidelines
- Reviews hot sheet/status grids daily for accuracy and provides nightly comments/updates to Project Manager as needed
- Initially provides information for project briefs and works in partnership with the project manager to prepare and conduct an internal kick-off meetings
- Initiates project timeline development with Project Management by providing complete deliverables list and client milestones; approves timeline against client-stated requirements
- Conducts project status calls, schedules external meetings, and communicates project status and updates by email
- Educates client on aspects and timing of project development, including internal agency process/requirements
- Liaises with client stakeholders and extended team members to drive project execution (eg, MLR team, meeting planners, medical/marketing reviewers, partner agencies, KOLs)
- Communicates project updates to team in a timely manner, including client shifts in project scope, direction, or timing that may impact agency resource requirements
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date project financials in all agency systems
- Supports Account lead in maintaining up-to-date project financials and tracking project actuals against client scope of work
- Partners with Project Management to review project fees, expenses, and reconciliations
- Participates in any necessary financial meetings to ensure accurately
- agency account management experience
- Promo and Medical Communications Experience in an Agency setting.