Enjoy working with a dynamic group of pharma advertising professionals in a growing highly collaborative agency. A place that invests in its people with both mentoring and professional coaching. A place that rewards those with skills and who want to grow.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Consistently has grown and recently moved into a space twice the size of its previous office.
- Employee centric with flexible hours, very generous benefits, and 2 optional WFH days.
- Independent, women-owned and growing – just moved into new office due to growth!
- Emphasis on individual and team growth with both professional coaching and mentoring
- Excellent benefits package
- Close to commuter train line
The Role You will Play
- Account Management in Pharma advertising, ideally 5+ years
- Demonstrated success in leadership of cross-functional agency teams
Contacts and meets with client to maintain/grow current relationships.
- Contacts and meets with client to maintain/grow current relationships.
- Proposes ideas and new business projects to clients
- Plans, organizes and participates in client pitch presentations
- Works with internal teams to develop contracts, project estimates, budget proposals, and strategic initiatives for submission to client
- Contributes to the development of product strategy and implementation of communication plans
- Manages junior account team member