We are looking for a seeking a masterful Talent Search Guru for our mid-size nationwide Healthcare Agency this is a 3 month remote contract position working Group Account Supervisor and Account Supervisor pharma agency roles. Need experience in this area.
- Actively source passive high performing talent and build talent pipelines in the creative agency and healthcare and pharma marketing industry.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with/coach hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against the appropriate criteria prior to launching any search.
- Effectively and creatively manage the full cycle 360 recruiting process to include sourcing, interview scheduling, selection, offer negotiations and pre-hire onboarding in conjunction with the HR operations, for multiple requisitions simultaneously.
- Demonstrate excellent phone and face-to-face interview skills and ability to assess for cultural fit and performance ability of candidates.
- Provide regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure transparency and timeliness throughout the entire recruitment process, including updating and distributing a weekly recruiting report with status and candidate updates.
- Drive improvements in the attraction, screening and selection processes and demonstrate innovation related to how the organization can use new strategies and technologies while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
- Build strong relationships with the Talent Acquisition team, multiple stakeholders in HR and hiring managers to lead a positive end to end candidate experience.
- Ensure and adhere to a consistent and effective recruitment process. Identify areas of opportunity in the process to add value, improve quality, customer service, etc
- Ensure that HR Director/Business Partners are updated on status of openings relative to their area
- talent acquisition experience (internal and agency)
- ATS knowledge, LinkedIn Recruit, other systems related to recruiting
- Resourceful and great with managing hiring managers expectations
- Great at presenting to candidates and navigating through the hiring landscape