We are seeking a Senior Account Excutive and an Account Supervisor for this mid-town agency
Agency Insight & Culture
- This agency boasts a culture that is a rare find in an agency setting...they are concerned about their employees' well being and success both professionally and personally
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Folks here are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Creative environment, flexible working style, supportive leadership.
- They offer a great bonus structure that is not complicated by a large corporation and benefits that are hard to beat
What Employees are Saying
The Role You Will Play
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and career advancement, great benefits and accessible leadership
- I've worked at a few agencies and they do the best job, by far, of creating a great culture of collaboration and respect
- There’s a genuine interest in helping me grow professionally
- They consistently met and paid out at least 100% of my bonus target
- Lead point of contact for assigned projects within the client account
- Implement projects to promote and ensure the success and profitability of your client's deliverables.
- Support client services' efforts by managing projects, collaborating with the Project Management team to develop timelines, communicate milestones and identify possible red flags in projects.
- Drive the daily activities of a project by managing project scope, scope change, and potential project roadblocks, according to timeline and budgets.
- Coordinate and participate in content planning meetings with key content experts.
- Daily client contact, prepare client contact reports and summarize next steps.
- Facilitate the medical-legal-regulatory review process to ensure promotional items adhere to medical/regulatory/legal compliance.
- Contribute to the development of client proposals, budgets and reconciliations and monitor budget including direct/labor costs; checking for out of scope items and hours
- Assist with financial and forecasting reporting preparation
- Hiring for a SAE level and a Account Supervisor level
- Previous healthcare/pharma agency experience
- Good solid person that enjoys team work
- Type B + personality
- Big Egos are not a culture fit.