We are seeking a Senior Presentation/Art Director to be part of a thriving agency that is part of a global life science company.
Agency Insight & Culture
- This agency boasts a culture that is a rare find in an agency setting...they are concerned about their employees' well being and success both professionally and personally
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Folks here are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Creative environment, flexible working style, supportive leadership.
- They offer a great bonus structure that is not complicated by a large corporation and benefits that are hard to beat
What Employees are Saying
The Role You Will Play
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and career advancement, great benefits and accessible leadership
- I've worked at a few agencies and they do the best job, by far, of creating a great culture of collaboration and respect
- There’s a genuine interest in helping me grow professionally
- They consistently met and paid out at least 100% of my bonus target
- *NEW* In-house creative department. Last year 3,000 + hrs were billed to internal jobs
- Majority of work is for external parties, but not current client projects – going after perspective clients, websites that are open to the public. Live conference materials and booths if we get back to that.
- Type of work: brochures, sell sheets ads, PP presentations, video, websites AND working with digital department to design (does not need to know how to program) but should understand lingo and process and working with developers
- *Will not have a lot of regulatory issues that you get with client work that restrict creative
- Internal creative department working across all the Precision business units to support branding, sales, and marketing initiatives.
- *Adobe Creative Suite: (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- *After Effects (would be a plus!)
- *Adobe Premiere video editing (would be a plus!)
- Motion Graphics and Video tools
- Illustration and retouching skills are highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Mac and PC
- Digital experience a plus
- Experience in Adobe XD preferred but not essential