Join this well respected and collaborative team delivering a full range of medical communication services as a Senior Medical Writer-
Agency Insight and Culture
What Employees are Saying | 4.4 Stars!
- An exceptional reputations for delivering solution-oriented publication planning service
- They have an amazing culture and to fit in with their team, you must be someone who believes in, lives, and communicates these Core Values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Building Strong Client Relationships
- Being Proactive
- Being Thoughtful of Others
- Doing Whatever it Takes
- Being Humbly Confident
- Having and Being Fun
The Role You will Play
- "Close-knit co-workers. Leadership is accessible. Growth opportunities. Fun place to work."
- "Friendly environment, fantastic people, access to leadership."
- "Smart, fun people! Variety of projects"
- "Great work environment, friendly team, good on-site hours with the opportunity to work from home"
- Produce consistent high quality scientific/medical content for all assigned writing projects (including, among others, abstracts, posters, slides, manuscripts), under the direction of senior scientific staff
- Lead client initiative throughout the team and develop strong relationships with clients-
- Assist in providing direction and support to medical editors to assist them in completing the editorial review of assigned projects prior to release, under the direction of senior scientific staff
- Assist in the development of medical communications materials (including, among others, agendas, learning objectives, frequently asked questions) to support the account as they prepare for a program (eg, advisory boards, focus groups)
- Ensure accuracy of all written material and annotate data, references, and background scientific/medical information used to complete a project
- Perform literature searches and other research to complete assigned projects and support account teams
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and adhere to GPP2, PhRMA, FDA (including FDAAA), and OIG guidelines
- Advanced health science degree (preferably doctorate-level) with 3+ years’ experience in clinical services/medical writing
- Knowledge of therapeutic areas, science, and heavy medical writing expertise
- Ability to simultaneously manage numerous, complex projects with overlapping time-frames, deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively plan, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively
- Promo- Med Ed and Publication work expertise