Looking for a Sr. Account Executive or Account Supervisor to work side by side with leadership, grow rapidly and be recognized for your commitment and impact in the agency.
**Once offices open back up account team is expected to be in the office 1x per week.**
Agency Insight and Culture
The Role You Will Play
- This is a full-service agency where leadership are heavily involved and fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Challenging the status quo and being creative is how they think and how they implement and show respect for each person and their contributions
- Work closely with the Account and Medical Affairs staff and other internal team members to execute product marketing messages in various forms such as symposia, advisory boards, and other medical communications programs and activities.
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of the speaker development process. This includes but is not limited to direct content with both speakers and clients, development of speaker communications and materials for use in training and promotional events, management of speaker profile data, and execution of speaker contracting and training processes.
- 4+ years’ experience in pharma advertising or promotional medical education (advisory boards, KOL advocacy development, speaker training, field driven medical education, non-personal promotions)
- Project and people management experience
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of the medical education program life cycle from conception through implementation
- Proven track record in organically growing assigned accounts.