You’ll be part of a small but well-run team with several clients and have the opportunity to join a growing agency with some amazing clients and brands.
You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with the senior NYC team and over time grow relationships and experience with clients.
You’ll get the opportunity to grow with the agency in terms of your experience and position.
You’ll be offered full flexibility and autonomy to fulfill your duties and supported by the greater team. Be prepared to work remotely at times with inspiring, dedicated and easy-going thought-leaders that truly think “global”!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a digital marketing agency that helps clients harness the online environment to transform the way people think, feel and act towards a brand.
Grow your role as the agency grows. They offers a good, fun working environment and all the necessary support and structured training you need to grow your digital marketing career.
The Account Executive is responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of accounts
- Identifying organic growth opportunities in existing key accounts
- Budgeting/resource planning, allocations, and management
- Working with the Project Management team to keep projects on schedule and within the scope
- Assist with teamwork in progress meetings (WIPS) and provide documentation as required to review progress, identify problems of projects
- Adding value wherever possible, providing solid recommendations and inventing better along the way
What you can bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, plus minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Eager to learn the business and take charge of the company’s client services initiatives
- Positive attitude and high attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility regarding working environment and hours
- Interest in current technology and future trends
- A good grasp of the social media landscape
- Show a strong commitment to the Company’s core values
- Embrace and respect the Company’s community and environmental responsibilities.
Salary range is 50-65k with great benefits