Who says pharma advertising can’t be fun?
Our client, the US branch of healthcare and consumer agency is in need of a strategic Account Supervisor
Agency Insight & Culture
What makes this a fun position is one of their clients is in the pet and animal healthcare business.
You’ll be offered full flexibility and autonomy to fulfill your duties and supported by the greater team. With our home base overseas, be prepared to work remotely at times with inspiring, dedicated and easy-going thought-leaders that truly think “global”!
Small and growing office and rewards those with a can-do attitude
Opportunity build and grow your skill set in both online and offline campaigns.
Agency reputation is friendly.
Your role as the Account Supervisor
- To be exact, as the Account Supervisor, you are responsible for the day-to-day management and growth of key accounts.
- You will be comfortable working across both online and offline campaigns and have strong organizational skills
- bringing unparalleled leadership and team building skills to your project(s), and you will spend one day a week on-site at the client.
Planning and Strategy
- Works with the team to write strategies and briefs that inspire great work, provide strategic direction and meet overall business / marketing objectives for the client
- Involved in planning, forecasting and developing client plans
- Works with peers to produce work that builds the brand and pushes the knowledge boundaries
- Works with the production and creative team to develop concepts for the project and to ensure integration and production feasibility
- Advises clients and agency teams on the latest digital innovations
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the account team and project managers to meet and exceed the client’s expectations
- Ensures an effective, collaborative team culture is maintained within the team
- Ensures that clients are efficiently charged for the work the agency has performed
- Encourages a climate of creativity and innovation in the group
- Provides communications counsel and strategic advice to each client
- Supervises & constructively directs the team to deliver brilliant work.
- Develops the professional competencies of people and drives the group to improved performance
- Expertise in account management experience in healthcare/pharma experience
- digital marketing experience
- A passion for digital marketing, and proven ability to develop sound marketing strategies
- Interest in current technology and future trends