We are looking for a strong Group Account Supervisor or VP, Group Account Supervisor in the Med Ed
space to be an account advocate and assist the SVP, Associate Director with developing and growing relationships.
Agency Insight and Culture
What Employees are Saying | Glassdoor Reviews
- Remote/flex opportunities available
- This is a small agency where leadership are heavily involved and fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- Tattoos and diversity are welcome here
- Excellent leadership who is invested in the day to day
- Stability with both organic and new business
- Exposure to multiple teams and leadership
- Promotions based on ability and drive
- Turnover is low with nearly 40% of staff having worked for there for more than 5 years
- CEO has an 89% approval rating on Glassdoor
- “A workplace that challenges and rewards hard workers and smart people. To get ahead it is not enough to just "do your job", you need to think outside of the box, be able to communicate, solve problems, multitask, think on your feet and be a very good listener. And it takes time, as this business is extremely complex.”
- “Management is very invested in helping, encouraging and eventually promoting hard-working employees. But you need to listen and apply. People who show potential and are the right fit will be given all the tools to succeed and move up. After establishing yourself and your work ethic, there is a lot of flexibility as well.”
The Role You Will Play
- “Good place to learn on the job and gain experience, especially if you are new to the industry.”
- Counsels in marketing and spearheads efforts to develop strategies and goals. Periodically review the client’s business with the team with a view towards identifying business needs and opportunities.
- Manages, develops and trains account team members and is instrumental in identifying staffing needs and maintaining staffing efficiencies.
- Responsible for the financial aspects of the account.
- Periodically, called upon to be present at physician education events and must be fluid in the content-area.
- Develop and manage staffing plan to ensure appropriate resource allocation and utilization
- Oversee contract development and overall budget development and approval
- Liaise with internal senior managers, scientific services, finance, etc. to ensure optimal client satisfaction, business development, and income potential
- Expertise in the medical agency area within medical education
- Working knowledge of promotional and CME activities.
- Identifying opportunities for business growth as they bond with the client
- Effectively develop relationships with peers across departments to ensure efficiencies and appropriate intra-department communication