We are looking for a strong Associate Medical Director - Sr. Medical Director in the Med Ed
space who can provide direction and support to clients marketing goals.
Agency Insight and Culture
What Employees are Saying | Glassdoor Reviews
- Challenging work environment the rewards you for your work and provides growth opportunities
- Flex and remote work opportunities
- Excellent leadership who is invested in the day to day
- Stability with both organic and new business
- Exposure to multiple teams and leadership
- Promotions based on ability
- “A work place that challenges and rewards hard workers and smart people. To get ahead it is not enough to just "do your job", you need to think outside of the box, be able to communicate, solve problems, multitask, think on your feet and be a very good listener. And it takes time, as this business is extremely complex.”
- “Management is very invested in helping, encouraging and eventually promoting hard working employees. But you need to listen and apply. People who show potential and are the right fit will be given all the tools to succeed and move up. After establishing yourself and your work ethic, there is a lot of flexibility as well.”
The Role You Will Play
- “Good place to learn on the job and gain experience, especially if you are new to the industry.”
- Develop and oversee projects that demand a high degree of scientific and/or technical understanding.
- Support Medical Directors and/ or other staff with new business development.
- Instill confidence in the client and physician advisors to the extent that counsel on issues of content and scientific viability in educational and promotional materials is seriously needed.
- Guide the client and physician advisors on specialty areas of scientific communications, such as publications strategies, and their execution, CME programs, on-line computer communication, and other specialized medical communication vehicles.
- Development of scientific content across all areas of medical education. This includes but not limited to, advisory boards, slide kits, educational monographs, publication Plans, symposia, faculty meetings, scientific message development, and opinion leader’s identification and management.
- Works with Account and Editorial services in a team environment.
- Attend scientific meetings, symposia, and congresses with the goal of collecting, analyzing and identifying potentially influential data from competitors
- A postgraduate degree beyond MS Level is preferred ( PhD, PharmD, MD, etc.) with first-hand research or clinical practice experience. Publications in the scientific/ Medical peer- reviewed ligature are desirable.
- 2 – 8+ years’ experience in the application of his or her scientific/ medical expertise in the marketing environment
- Proven understanding of CME accreditation procedures, journal publishing, and all current and emerging academic and clinical communication vehicles.
- Willingness to attend off-hours events, and travel domestically and internationally when needed