If you’re a “right-brain / left-brain copywriter, you’ll will gain broad and valuable experience because this client operates at the intersection of traditional market research, strategy consulting, and advertising agency services.
What you create will be important!
You won’t be bored!
Agency Insight & Culture
The Role You will Play
- Consistently has grown and recently moved into a space twice the size of its previous office.
- Independent, women-owned and growing – just moved into new office due to growth!
- Emphasis on individual and team growth with both professional coaching and mentoring
- Excellent benefits package
- Provide copy support, as needed, to account and copy leads on a variety of promotional, clinical, and training materials directed primarily at payers and the Account Directors who communicate with them
- Serve as lead Copywriter on specific brands and/or projects when assigned to do so
- Organize and interpret medical and economic data pertaining to diseases, pharmaceutical products, and treatment strategies
- Work in a growing and increasingly important category of pharma marketing!
- Exercise your “left-brain” capabilities to create compelling. persuasive and informative presentations in both traditional print and digital formats
- Use your “right-brain” to organize and distill information from multiple sources
- Prove your abilities with 2+ years in a copywriting and/or editorial capacity at a pharmaceutical company or healthcare communications agency or in a related life science field