Enjoy working with a dynamic group of pharma advertising professionals in a growing highly collaborative agency. A place that invests in its people with both mentoring and professional coaching. A place that rewards those with skills and who want to grow.
Agency Insight & Culture
The Role You will Play
- Consistently has grown and recently moved into a space twice the size of its previous office.
- Employee centric with flexible hours, very generous benefits, and 2 optional WFH days.
- Independent, women-owned and growing – just moved into new office due to growth!
- Emphasis on individual and team growth with both professional coaching and mentoring
- Excellent benefits package
- Close to commuter train line
- In this pivotal position, you'll be both learning a tremendous amount about the business and also be busy in day-to-day account work - project management,
- Developing project briefs, reviewing creative with the opportunity for input, planning and managing meetings w/o supervision.
- This is ideal place for those with an entrepreneurial bent where you can own what you do.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or related area of study
- agency experience
- Very good speaking and writing skills w/great attention to detail
- Drive to learn ad grow professionally; be coachable