We’re looking for a well-organized, pro-active individual with an agency intern experience or a year or so of agency experience to start their advertising career at an agency that mentors and promotes
Agency Insight & Culture
Ideal Experience Profile
- Well established 40 year old agency with desirable Michigan Ave. location
- Collegial culture is a mix of highly experienced talent and those growing in their careers
- Work on a variety of consumer and business-to-business clients
- Work with senior management who will help you expand your skills
- Good benefits package and work-life balance
- You have an agency internship to about a year of agency or related experience
What Employees are Saying |
- You’re really organized and professional
- You can build relationships with senior staff and your contemporaries
- You’re a recent college graduate
Glassdoor Rating - great!
The Role You will Play
- Good open team atmosphere. Long term employees. I like the ability to really use my skills.
- Awesome place to work with great opportunity to be exposed to different client projects and internal tasks.
- Fun group of people! I've met some good friends and collaborated with people who have been in the industry a long time.
- Room for growth/promotion, excellent work/life balance, allows for strengthening expertise in multiple industries & skill sets.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn about digital, broadcast, print, direct mail
- You’ll shepherd projects through the agency, learning how advertising campaign components are linked together
- You’ll help keep people up to date and organized on the work
- You’ll be able to contribute ideas, insights and innovation to make the work stronger
- You’ll participate in budgets