We are looking for a strong Account Supervisor – GAD with deep oncology and/or diabetes experience in the medical education space
to work side by side with clients and continue to build new business as the agency grows. Work from home every other Friday!
Agency Insight and Culture
- This is a small agency where leadership are heavily involved and invested.
- Great job of promoting from within, providing feedback and letting employees know how to get to the next level. Employees dictate what their career paths look like.
- Never had layoffs due to loss in business and never been fired by a client
- Don’t want to hire based on what they see on paper, but experience and how well they fit with the team.
- Great environment, good teams, everyone has a voice, and people feel secure.
- Currently piloting a program that allows WFH depending on position
- Big on work life balance. You don’t do your best work when you are running 120 mph. Our philosophy is let’s get the day started early so we can leave at a respectable hour.
- Happy hours, company picnics, yoga, morning bagels
The Role You Will Play
- “Client diversity; I get to move around and work on different projects, with different clients...keeps it fun and has allowed me to get promoted! The teams are passionate and help each other out! fun group of people. Definitely good work/life balance.”
- “Really good teams, stable company, nice culture and good work/life balance.”
- “People really care about delivering excellence for the client. No time sheet recording...focus on client, not billability.”
- Client Communication & Satisfaction – Anticipates client needs and proactively addresses those needs to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Project Planning & Execution – Works with project and scientific team to coordinate resources to ensure appropriate account support and communication. Drives quality project implementation (defined as on target, on time, on budget).
- Proposal Development – Anticipates current client needs and proactively conceptualizes and develops proposals to implement creative prof ed programs.
- Financial – Works with project team to ensure the delivery of each project relative to budget, and the overall profitability of the account. Facilitates the reporting of financial records to client on a regular basis.
- Content - Assist the PM teams, as appropriate, with some project management and scientifically-based tasks related to the business that Account Director/manager sells and/or oversees. These tasks could include, development of strategic plans, preparing pitches, reviewing slide decks, developing agendas for meetings, etc.
- Training and Development (Account Director) – delegate as appropriate, train and develop Account Managers / Project Managers / Coordinators on a routine basis.
- Other – Completes all relevant other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization as determined by the company President.
- Maintain an annual budget of contract revenue: $2M - $4M
- Management 1-3+ accounts
- Reports to the Oncology or Diabetes Account Lead.
- 5+ years of experience in Medical Education A MUST with experience in advisory boards, promotional speaker deck management, speaker training.
- Understanding of a variety of therapeutic categories, as required. Oncology and/or Diabetes experience is required – both liquid and solid tumors is ideal.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the professional education (on label) process
- Veeva experience a PLUS