We are looking for a strong PM Director to be the organization glue of this promotional Medical Communications agency.
Agency Insight and Culture
The Role You Will Play
- This is a small agency where leadership are heavily involved and fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations. Great job of promoting from within, providing feedback and letting employees know how to get to the next level. Employees dictate what their career paths look like.
- Never had layoffs due to loss in business and never been fired by a client
- Don’t want to hire based on what they see on paper, but experience and how well they fit with the team.
- Great environment, good teams, everyone has a voice, and people feel secure.
- Big on work life balance. You don’t do your best work when you are running 120 mph. Our philosophy is let’s get the day started early so we can leave at a respectable hour.
- Overseeing the timely, quality delivery of a portfolio or medical communications projects and leading a team of project coordinators and managers.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peers, staff, suppliers, clients, HCPs, and other relevant groups associated with overall project/account delivery.
- Assumes responsibility for overall scope of each project, develops plans/timelines/budgets, and drives projects to timely, quality delivery.
- Works with account management, project management and scientific team to coordinate resources to ensure appropriate account support and communication.
- Drives the delivery of each project relative to budget, and the overall profitability of the account. This could include the tracking and reconciliation of hours. Is able to independently reconcile projects in a timely manner. Helps to facilitate the reporting of financial records to client on a regular basis.
- Supports Account Team in the development of proposals/budgets to implement creative educational programs.
- Works with Account Director/Senior Account Director to help select and hire appropriate staff, delegate as appropriate, train and develop Coordinators on a routine basis.
- Monitor status reports for internal and client use
- Develop and manage budgets for each project
- Know FDA, AMA, PhRMA Guidelines and State Regulations as they apply to all projects
- Foster integration, collaboration and teamwork among team members.
- Interact with third parties (professional organizations/societies) as appropriate.
- Manages 1-3+ accounts, depending on the scope
- You will run ad boards, promotional speaker decks, product theaters, and speaker training.
- experience in Project Management in Medical Education
- Expertise in the professional education process
- Exposure to a variety of therapeutic categories