Join this rapidly growing medical communications agency that offers a team driven environment focused on professional growth through external learning opportunities and top performers get promoted.
Working here, you will make an impact on the lives of others by partnering with top, global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
- You will be recognized for your achievements and contributions with no limits on advancement opportunities allowing you to realize your full potential.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from external training, mentorship, and cross functional project teams.
Day-to-Day Activities of the Account Supervisor
- Account Management expertise in the pharmaceutical or medical communications agency world
- Medical, legal and regulatory review expertise
- Project/content management system expertise
How it is to work at our clients
- Lead the development of communication strategies that achieve the client’s marketing objectives defining project scope, fees and timing
- Lead client calls regarding content and direction
- Provide internal direction on overall project plans, objectives and deliverables
- Work with internal teams identifying market opportunities that further the clients’ business
- Think on your feet providing direction to internal teams on a variety of project deliverables
- Engage clients in discussions about market challenges and opportunities
- Manage project briefs, proposal templates and budget tools
- Mentor junior account staff
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and career advancement, great benefits and accessible leadership
- I have worked at multiple agencies and they do the best job, by far, of creating a great culture of collaboration and respect
- There’s a genuine interest in helping me grow professionally