Looking for an VP Account Services who is motivated to advance and has excellent client facing skills
Agency Insight and Culture
- This is a full-service agency where leadership are heavily involved and fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Challenging the status quo and being creative is how they think and how they implement and show respect for each person and their contributions
- Works closely with the Account and Medical Affairs staff and other internal team members to execute product marketing messages in various forms such as symposia, advisory boards, and other medical communications programs and activities.
- Seamlessly manage the day to day (and have great attention to detail and project management skills) and have excellent client relationships.
- This position will have 3 direct reports (AS, AE, AC).
- Reports to SVP, Account Services
- Substantial experience in healthcare advertising or medical communications
- Launch experience
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of the medical education program life cycle from conception through implementation. In addition to the above, candidates will have experience in promotional medical education (advisory boards, KOL advocacy development, speaker training, field driven medical education, non-personal promotions)
- Someone that has grown quickly and consistently in their career. Someone who is driven and passionate!