Our medical communication agency-client provides comprehensive strategic counsel, publication planning and management, scientific and regulatory writing, marketing communications, and graphic design and production services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients worldwide.
Agency Insight and Culture
- They are a highly respected medical communications agency that provides strategic support for top pharma clients.
- They treat their staff like family, value a work-life balance and cover 100% of costs for medical benefits.
- This position is part of a dynamic career path offering long-term professional growth opportunities.
The Role You Will Play
- Manage and oversee all pharmaceutical account team activity, including budgets and timelines, proactively identify and manage staffing need
- Responsible for full oversight of assigned accounts, including direct management of your team to ensure all client and company processes are being adhered to, and that projects are being completed on time and within budget
- Liaise with other account teams and creative staff to ensure the adequacy of resourcing across the company
- Prepare agendas, action items, and minutes for regularly scheduled internal team and client meetings
- Update senior management on account team activity, new business opportunities, financial analyses and projections
- Pursue and acquire new business within current accounts by writing proposals, developing new business presentations, and regular client meetings
- Manage KOL advisory boards including budget preparation, invitation, and RSVP tracking, attendee travel, venue selection and management, program material creation, vendor and strategic partner management, on-site program coordination, budget monitoring, and post-event account reconciliation and billing, including compliance with Sunshine Act reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills, work collaboratively with others; listens to others’ points of view; and treats others with respect.
- Highly detail-oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to Account and Project Manager
- Med-com I Pharma experience
- Knowledge of Datavision and/or PubsHub is a plus