We’re looking to add a proactive, solution-oriented and upbeat Senior Project Managers (2) along with a Project Manager (1) to effectively collaborate with our account and creative teams, and our clients.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will own and manage traditional and digital tactical deliverables for a specific brand(s) and have ownership for the brand’s financial health. This is a leadership role and will require the ability to manage deliverables and also manage and mentor a junior PM.
Agency Insight and Culture
The Role You Will Play
- culture is laid back, off-beat group, outgoing.
- HANDS-ON (no prima donnas please!)
- Collaborative, self-starters do well here, good sense of humor essential!
- HCP-DTC Agency - Highly Collaborative and Uber Creative
- Energy and assertiveness are essential to the culture of this agency.
- Open zoom/door policy where everyone has access to leadership, have conversations, and be collaborative
- Responsible for project initiation, ongoing management and reporting
- Responsible for day-to-day tactical management
- Independently lead and small, medium and large projects and develop detailed project plans
- Partner with capability leads to ensure timely project delivery within budget
- Partner with account team on project forecast and financial reporting
- Partner with creative leads to ensure appropriate resources are assigned to a given project
- Review content and route deliverables to the appropriate core team members for review/sign off via electronic project routing system
- Ensure projects are within scope and within budget and follow planned timing milestones
- Identify risk and implement scope changes via change management when required
- Maintain daily hot sheet and communicate upcoming project milestones to the cross-functional team
- Ensure appropriate team members are clear on project roles, responsibilities, and next steps
- Participate in client discussions to disseminate project plans and key project milestones
- Leverage project management tools to support effective and efficient project delivery
- Pharma advertising experience
- Digital, print, TV, and social media experience
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Display professionally appropriate behavior and a strong work ethic
- Experience in ProofHQ and Advantage a plus
- Find solutions to challenging problems quickly and efficiently…
- The best fit for this role will be a great people manager who is focused and organized, and also possesses a sense of humor