Our client is seeking an Account Supervisor or Group Account Supervisor in the HCP advertising space to be part of a growing account team.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Named one of MM&M’s Top 100 healthcare agencies in the last three years
- A mid-sized digital and print shop that has grown significantly to $40 million-plus in revenue.
- One of the most stable agencies on the block is adding 5 new clients and ZERO losses.
- People over profits - They truly care about the well being and safety of their employees
The Role You will Play
- Pharma agency project/account experience
- Promo Med Ed experience preferred
- Smart, proactive, and hardworking
- Positive attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves, and has a hunger to grow
- experience in health care advertising agency, medical communications, or a pharmaceutical company
- Assists in determining deliverables, timing and budget
- Assists with detailed Project Briefs for all new projects
- Reviews and signs off at each phase of project routing and ensure that all team members follow the agency process
- Ensures that all stakeholders are informed of project status at all stages and manages expectations
- Assists in the development of the Scope of Work (descriptions, assumptions, estimates)
- Assists in monitoring timeline and budget throughout the project lifecycle
- Attends all client medical/legal reviews
- Mentors and oversees AEs/SAEs