Are you a strong writer who can effectively communicate within the medical space? If yes, then you are exactly who we were looking for a Medical Writer.
Agency Insight & Culture
What Emoployes are Saying
- The people are awesome - smart, collaborative, and hardworking
- The work is dynamic and diverse, looking at issues from many perspectives
- heir clients are global pharma and life sciences companies developing ground breaking treatments and making medicines both affordable and accessible
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Folks here are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- "Lots of opportunities for growth and career advancement."
- "Accessible leadership. Great benefits."
- "Great culture with strong growth."
The Role You will Play
- Writing high-quality, medically accurate documents (print or digital). Acting as a subject matter authority on the supported therapeutic areas. Procuring, organizing, and handling reference materials from a various sources including peer-reviewed scientific journals, government and medical society publications, and reputable websites.
- Collaborating autonomously, deftly, and dedicatedly with internal colleagues and, when appropriate, external clients. Handling and prioritizing multiple parallel work streams to meet established achievements
- You are passionate about providing medical insights, contributing creative ideas, and developing high quality content that allows you to use scientific/medical knowledge and demonstrate your writing skills.
- You stay on top of trends in the medical/scientific community.
- You love rolling up your sleeves and taking projects from start to finish.
- You have an eye for detail and can accurately convey complex information in a simple way.
- You are naturally curious, a life-long learner and have a strong interest in health and medicine.
- Pharm D or PHD Degree, 1 year relevant agency experience