Looking for an opportunity that is both challenging AND rewarding? Working here, you will make an impact on the lives of others by partnering with top, global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies. You'll be part of their team-driven environment that focuses on professional growth. Best of all, top performers get promoted!
Agency Insight & Culture
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Great team atmosphere- people are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Amazing career growth
The Role You will Play
- Account Management experience with a pharmaceutical or medical communications agency
- Medical, legal and regulatory review experience
- Project/content management system experience (such as Zinc or Veeva)
What Employees are Saying
- Lots of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Great benefits.
- Accessible leadership.
- Pay was very good, as were the bonuses
- Moderately stable amount of work -
- Decent amount of PTO time -
- Lead the development of communication strategies that achieve the client’s marketing objectives defining project scope, fees and timing
- Lead client calls regarding content and direction
- Provide internal direction on overall project plans, objectives and deliverables
- Work with internal teams identifying market opportunities that further the clients’ business
- Identify opportunities for organic growth
- Think on your feet providing direction to internal teams on a variety of project deliverables
- Engage clients in discussions about market challenges and opportunities
- Manage project briefs, proposal templates and budget tools
- Mentor junior account staff