Our client is a leading pharma marketing agency partnering with top, global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Great team atmosphere- people are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Amazing career growth
What Employees are Saying
- PHD, PharmD Medical Writing experience with a pharmaceutical or medical communications agency
- Expertise in medical education/medical communications or similar field in a client-facing medical lead role, responsible for development of clinical content.
- Able to effectively interact with clients and healthcare professionals and provide independent medical direction
The Role You will Play:
- Lots of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Great benefits.
- Accessible leadership.
- Pay was very good, as were the bonuses
- Moderately stable amount of work -
- Decent amount of PTO time -