Be part of a highly collaborative team that truly maintains a work/life balance at this full-service healthcare advertising agency. You will support physician marketing initiatives and addresses treatment objectives by creating meaningful, enduring brand identities for pharmaceutical products.
Agency Insight & Culture
What Employees are Saying |
- Proactive, self-starters that develop great employee relationships
- Highly collaborative environment in which everyone helps out
- They are a team of outgoing, bubbly and lively personalities
- Their creative team is a tight-knit and inspiring group that will pitch in without hesitation
- They have a great leadership team that values their employees and focuses on great work with no egos or micro-managing
The Role You will Play
- “They actually care about their employees."
- "I never worked anywhere else that treats its employees so well, not just great benefits package, but also company events that rewards employees for their hard work."
- "on a positive swing with an expanded roster of impressive clients. Employees are seasoned veterans, very talented and knowledgeable."
- Contributes to the development of client proposals, budgets and reconciliations to ensure minimum net and gross profit standards/requirements
- Works within and manages to assigned and budgeted labor hours by job and position level, to ensure minimum standards of job profitability
- Monitors budget including direct costs and labor costs; notifies the Account Supervisor of out of scope items and hours
- Works with Traffic/Project Management to develop timelines and communicate milestones
- Executes project according to timelines and budgets; manages the internal team accordingly
- Provides quality management based on internal/external client expectations
- Identifies possible red flags in projects and alerts team accordingly
- Initiates and reviews creative briefs with key internal groups
- Assists and provides liaison with faculty/moderators/freelancers
- Interaction with finance in regard to contract negotiations for outsourced services
- Creates/completes client contact reports
- Coordinates pitch presentations and request for proposals
- Provides budget reconciliation and insurance of job gross profit and net profit percentages as needed
- Account Management experience in healthcare and/or pharma agency