Here’s an opportunity to work at a well-established agency that’s big enough to offer a variety of opportunities yet small enough that you won’t get lost in a bureaucracy. You and your contemporaries will get to work on a variety of interesting B2B and B2C clients – you won’t be bored! The agency owners and managers will help you grow in your career because that helps them grow their business
Agency Insight & Culture
- Mid-size agency where you and your peers work directly with senior management
- Senior management keen on mentorship
- Well established, accessible clients, entrepreneurial spirt
- Attractive range of benefits.
- Easy, convenient commute via public trans, close to lakefront bike path
What Employees are Saying |
- Have good account and project management skills
- Demonstrate or grow in confidence with clients
- College degree
Glassdoor X Star Rating!
The Role You will Play
- “Good open team atmosphere. Long term employees. I like the ability to really use my skills.”
- “Awesome place to work with great opportunity to be exposed to different client projects and internal tasks.”
- “Fun group of people! I've met some good friends and collaborated with people who have been in the industry a long time.”
- “Room for growth/promotion, excellent work/life balance, wear multiple hats - allows for strengthening expertise in multiple industries & skill sets.”
- Grow in your expertise by developing an understanding the way each client conducts their business and be familiar with how they work.
- Increase your management skills by actively supporting clients activities, staying current on print, digital, web and social media sources
- Become an SME by developing in-depth knowledge of each client’s industry, and products/services.
- Become the vital agency link by regularly updating the account supervisor and partners.
- Establish and initiate internal status and team meeting
Salary range 45-55k.