GLE Creative Talent, a 13-year-old search firm that is nationwide.
We have a unique culture, without all the big company politics. Our focus is on the Agency side of the business, and we have a niche specialty in Pharma, healthcare, medical communications, and all things science. Our foundation was built on marketing and advertising and have grown a very nice niche in pharma and medical communications agencies. If you want a cushy internal or contract recruiting position, this isn't going to be a fit. This position is for a rainmaker.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Soup to nuts- talent acquisition: Source candidates, interview candidates, assess talent level, refer qualified talent, schedule interviews, negotiate offers and place talent
- Actively work with clients and candidates to understand their needs and matches for opportunities.
- Always be closing with the right fit in mind
- Set up interviews
- Interview candidates
- Persuasive and effectively write emails, job postings, and templates to attract candidates
- Post on social media different interesting stories that increase your following and engage with people to invite them to want to work with you.
- Be a fantastic friend to your clients and candidates and engage them with passion and courage.
- You must be a beast on LinkedIn
- Spend numerous hours hunting and mining with talent and hiring managers to find the gold of the hire and placement
- Source candidates-
- Understand the marketplace, clients to ascertain the fit for talent
- Coach and Develop your talent bench
- Extending offers, negotiating salaries, doing $$ activities
Salary plus commission salary commensurate with the level of success.
It's an excellent chance for a recruiter that is looking to pave their way and grow tremendously.